Our services fill the gap between the needs of businesses, associations, and other groups and the time they are able to devote to research and analysis. By providing detailed independent research, analysis and drafting capabilities, as well as advice about how to approach either tested or novel solutions to state and local issues, Capital Analytics offers value not otherwise readily available.
Capital Analytics offers a variety of services and products, specifically, we can deliver:
- Technical advice on budget and tax issues, as well as on the appropriations process, including conference, and vetoes.
- Fiscal impact estimates, including issues presented to consensus estimating conferences.
- Bill and amendment development, drafting and analysis for budget, technology and substantive issues.
- Long-range strategies, policy analysis and historical information.
- Presentations on budget, revenue, technology and substantive issues.
- Analysis and development of IT budget issues and policy.
- IT financial and performance benchmarking, business case / feasibility studies.
- IT project planning / management, analysis and recovery services, as well as requirements definition and IT procurement development and support.
- Seminars or workshops on the state's financial situation, details of the state budget system, technology environment and direction, and the legislative process in general.
- Advice on the fiscal impact and sufficiency of ballot titles and summaries for proposed constitutional amendments.
- Expert witness services concerning Florida budget and taxation matters.
Capital Analytics is committed to the highest ethical and professional standards as we complete our client's work. Our principles are the cornerstone of our business:
- Professionalism is a guarantee. We are committed to honest and ethical dealings with every client and with each of our professional contacts.
- Direct, honest communication is our style. We will communicate clearly and concisely in direct response to our clients' needs.
- Our clients interests are our concern. We will not accept any work if it poses a conflict with our other work.
- Results matter. We provide our clients with the highest quality products and services.